Galactic Intelligence Service

Welcome to the Official forum of the Galactic Intelligence Service. Applicaitons May be made via Forums or Ts3. Our Ts3 is 48e.no-ip.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome on the G.I.B forum ! New to the forum ? Make your candidature now !
You have any suggestions to give us ? Make your thread on "Suggestions" now !
Do you have problems with an Agent ? Send us a report now !
Any questions about the Galactic Investigations Bureau ? Contact an Agents of the Galactic Training Academy now !
You can follow ours activities on Facebook now ! Twitter opens his G.I.B page : GIB_fom.com
Face of Mankind : Fall of Dominion is now up since some weeks ago. The G.I.B invit you to join it to make a better place for the GIB!

Share | 

Application of recruitment: Marc Antony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcAntony

PostSubject: Application of recruitment: Marc Antony   Wed 25 Jun - 3:17

Marcus "Marc" Antonius
Marc Antony
non-affiliated
2004-06 FDC Sargent
GIS was a myth....until I started learning how the actual world operates.
Any department that is in need will do. I am interested in climbing the ranks within the GIS, so the least glass ceilings the better. I am motivated and 100% ready to serve.
Why the G.I.S? Who else is the glue that binds and mends the world in the background, never seen, yet affecting every life in the universe. When the officers of the law fail, we come in and prop them back up. In all reality, why not the G.I.S, gentlemen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application of recruitment: Marc Antony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Intelligence Service :: General Forums :: Recruiting-
Jump to: